Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some Stuff

Melanie usually gets to pick the pictures that get posted and I've been trying to figure this thing out so that I could post some too. So this is me trying to do that... So here is our son and the little cutie that he is. These two pictures have been added to my all time favorite pictures of Josh. The top picture is of Joshie at Carolina Beach on the Atlantic ocean. Which is down near Wilmington, NC. His first trip to the ocean happen to be to the Atlantic, I hope my mother forgives me for that. Then the other picture is what I saw when I came back from the base Monday morning the 2nd of July. I had to spend a half day on the base that morning and got the weekend off prior and then a 96 for the 4th of July holiday and wasn't charged any leave. So I parked in the parking lot and was walking towards the front door when I heard some one pounding on a wall. Well it wasn't a wall and it wasn't just some one. It was our son pounding on the third floor window of our hotel room trying to get his dad's attention, and it worked. I was lucky enough to have my camera on me from showing off other pictures of my handsome son to some of my Marines that morning and snapped a shot. Melanie probably wouldn't post something like this so I will. That's 20mm deck gun on the Battleship North Carolina. She looks so cute in her Capri's and flip-flops!!
"UP LADDER!!" That's what you say and that's how you do it.
Joshie would make his Great-Grandpa proud the way he maneuvered around while on ship. The only thing he didn't try was the 'peanut-butter sandwiches and the coffee', while we explored the ship.

No comments: