Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let it snow!

I don't know where the past three months have gone. I can't believe it is now January. My blog has been neglected more than it usually is and now I am going to try to catch up and do a few posts over the next week or so.
When it snows, I'm not sure if Josh or Gary gets more excited. Josh absolutely loves playing in the snow. Gary has just as much fun as Josh does. Connor has only been in it once so far, and not for long since he's still small. He seemed to enjoy a little ride on the sled and really liked being outside despite the cold.
Connor looks so cute in his beanie!
Gary bought Josh a sled and Sydney a harness and rigged it so she can pull Josh around on the sled. It's pretty entertaining to watch and about the only way I know of to wear that dog out. She has so much energy it is good for her and Josh has so much fun.
One morning we woke up to two feet of snow outside. It took forever to shovel the sidewalks and driveway.
He can't hardly move all bundled up, but is so cute wandering around like that.
Josh wanted to make a snowman and I found it was easier to roll the giant snowball down the side walk to clear the walk than it was to shovel. The snowball got a little too big though and I had to have help getting it off the sidewalk. That was as far as we got on our snowman.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

I understand not getting around to the blog! I should be doing mine now instead of reading everyone elses I guess. But, it's fun to see you guys in the pictures. Jared and Caleb love the snow, too! Jared bought a huge tube they love to go sled on. It's pretty funny watching the 2 of them go nuts.