Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Grammy!

Saturday Grammy Debbie, Grampy Mark, and Aunt Kimi flew in for a quick visit for Grammy's birthday! It was a lot of fun to see them. Thanks for coming!Josh got to surprise Grammy with the news that he is going to be a big brother. I'm at 12 weeks right now, due the end of September. We went to Disney on Ice and Josh got a Flounder hat. I've had a hard time convincing him to remove it before going to bed.
Relaxing after a busy day. I haven't posted much lately, partially because it's been too cold to do much, and partially because I haven't felt like doing much! Josh has had a good time playing in the snow this winter but we are excited that it is starting to warm up!
He likes to help his dad shovel the snow. He has his very own shovel.

8 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats on the new baby!! Josh is looking so handsome. Miss you guys.

Kirsten said...

YAY! Congrats on the baby! I hope things are going well...gimme an update when you get to it...

kirsten.livingston@gmail.com

Shari Baker said...

What? Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! We need to come and visit again. What are you guys up to the first part of July?

Jordan and Andrea said...

Good to see you updating your blog! Fun pictures, wish we could have been all together for Disney on Ice. We miss the little guy....and you guys too of course!

Adam and Melisa said...

Congrats Melanie...that is so exciting! We too are tired of the snow and cold...it has been so nice lately! I'm sure in a month or two I'll be tired of the heat! ps...we need to get together!

Ellie said...

How exciting for you! You are the fourth person I know that is due at that time! Hope you are doing well !

Carrie Wood said...

That looks like a fun time with family.
We really are excited for you guys to have a new little baby. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! You're almost done with the first trimester! Yeah!

Erika said...

Congrat Congrats! Hooray for a new baby! I hope you are feeling great! I am due at the beginning of August so we aren't too far apart! How fun!