Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wedding Bells

I've really been slacking on my postings to this blog. We've been keeping busy and it has been a little crazy trying to get back to normal life now that Gary is back. Over the next couple weeks I will try and get caught up with my blogging.
On May 23 my youngest sister, Andrea got married. She and Jordan were married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. Congrats Jordan and Andrea!!
The whole family outside the temple.
The whole family at the reception.
Josh and Grandpa Paul. Melissa and Dad
Jared and Carrie moved to Illinois a few months ago. They flew in for the wedding and stayed with us. It was fun to have them at our house visiting.
Travis & Kristy's family. Just us girls.
Mom & Dad.
All the grand kids.
The bride. The groom.
Andrea and all the kids.

5 comments:

Ellie said...

I can't believe she' got married! I feel so old...but they look really young! I loved the pic of you and gary and josh. Glad you are all back together!

Carrie Wood said...

Yeah! I am glad to see you back to the blog! I kept checking it:)
Those pictures are beautiful! And thanks again for letting us stay. I am just sad we didn't have more time to just be there with everyone.

Ellen said...

It was nice to see you and your family at the wedding. It is always fun to read up on how you and your family are doing. I have a blog also. It is kaegallegos.blogspot.com

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Kirsten said...

Time sure flew on that one! That pic of you, Gary and Josh is too cute (the B&W one). Hope things are going good for you guys. We miss you.

Shari Baker said...

So Fun! Thanks for sharing all of the fun pictures. The one of your little family really is adorable. I love weddings! Hope your time spent with family was wonderful. I'm so glad that we were able to come and see you guys. Hopefully it won't be quite as long between visits next time around. Take Care! Shari