Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baby Caleb

Josh got a new cousin Thursday afternoon (27th). Jared and Carrie are naming him Caleb Jared Wood. He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long. I was hoping to get pictures posted for Gary to see before he lost access to the Internet for a while, but didn't quite make it back from the hospital in time.
Gary left North Carolina early Friday morning. They weren't told what route they'd be taking to Iraq, so I have no idea where he's at right now or how long it will be before he can contact me. He thought he might end up in Kuwait for a few days, but he wasn't sure. I have changed his address on the blog, and they will be giving him a new e-mail address that I will post when I find out what it is. I will be checking his hotmail for him and forwarding things to him while he is gone.

No comments: